Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

May 6, 2008

Traveling

today my roomate Rachael left to move to a village. Today I drove the car around town. I had some business to take care of about 3 miles or so from my house and need to make a few stops so I took the car. While I was out it downpoured making it hard to see and traffic was at a standstill. It ended up taking me over two hours to get back to my house so it was like going 1 mile every 40 minutes. I learned my lesson not to stay out in the car after 4pm unless coming back around 8pm. I know now that I can pretty much manage any thing in traffic. Pray for me as I drive around town.

No comments: