Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

May 22, 2009

PRAYER

Please pray for me to know how to respond to the great financial needs of the Cambodians that I have a relationship with. May God lead and guide me as not only the people I know struggle but most everyone in Cambodia is struggling with poverty. How am I to respond to this issue-I know what Gods word says about taking care of the poor and needy, but the problem is huge-plus I do not want money to be a problem in my relationships with people. So my prayer is for discernment, I want to be blessing others as I have been blessed.

No comments: