Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

June 21, 2009

Heavenly Father

Today is Father's day and also a day in which one young lady has become God's daughter. She now knows her Heavenly Father. A group of ladies met today to study the Bible and English. Today there were 5 ladies in attendance where we shared the gospel message. We talked about creation-the fall-sin-our need-salvation. One of my friends was able to have a deeper conversation about the lesson with this young lady. Following she decided that she wanted to accepted Jesus as her Savior and to become a child of God. She was led in prayer and then I had the opportunity to pray for her after she recieved Christ. Pray for V and her new life in Christ.

No comments: