Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

July 19, 2007

Dealing with Details

It is less than 2 weeks until I will be in Cambodia - I am excited, but this week especially I have been dealing with details. I finally after calling numerous times received confirmation to take excess baggage on the flights from Minnesota to Cambodia. I began my new medication - pray that the injection sites would not become red and itchy (like hives). I am still waiting for assistance with the medication. I have been playing phone tag with my doctor...
Anyway amid it all I am learning even more how to be patient and trust God with what is unseen and in his time not mine. Through this all I want to be more dependant upon Him and not rely on myself, I want him to be glorified in and through me.

No comments: