Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

July 9, 2007

Assistance for Medication

I have applied for financial assistance for the medication I need and the process is taking longer than expected. I found out this week that my information has to be sent to another place NORD (National Organiaztion of Rare Diseases). This means that I have to reapply with them and then they will be the ones to approve it or not. Please pray that this would be approved. It would mean that I would only have to pay $50 every three months for the medication and then whatever it will cost to ship (to Bangkok) and insure it. Also pray that this would happen in a timely manner, the process usually takes at least three weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lord, I lift up Julie to you in the name of Jesus. You alone can do all things Lord and we come to you asking for approval for assistance for Julies medication. I also pray Lord for your never ending Love and Peace in Julies life. Give what she needs Lord and most importantly make yourself known to her in a mighty way through this trial. We praise you and thank you and look to you in hope knowing that all things work for the good for those who love you Amen. Julie I love you and am praying for you.