Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

December 11, 2007

A Baby

The family I lived with when I first arrived in Cambodia has a new addition to their family. Pheary had a baby girl yesterday. Now they have 4 girls. Mom and daughter are healthy even though the doctors had said that the due date was not until January. Praise God. I cannot wait to see this little one I am sure she is beautiful. Pray for the other girls as they adjust to life with a baby, also pray for the family they were not prepared to bring home a baby until January. This means that Pheary will be home from the office for a while sooner than expected.

No comments: