Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

December 5, 2007

Language Evaluation

Today I had my first quarter language evaluation. It was encouraging in the sense that I really can tell a story, have a short conversation, do some reading and some writing- it was also revealing in areas that I need to now move forward in this quarter. One of them being speaking Khmer with others, there are some words that I have a hard time pronouncing so I need to be consiously aware when I go to say those words. Obviously there are many things that I still need to learn in each of these areas in the future. I am glad that I am given a long time to learn the language. Thank you for your continued prayers for me in this area of my life.

No comments: