Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

January 30, 2008

Women's Camp

This year we had the first ever women's camp - 400 ladies from 3-4 different provinces made their way to Siem Reap to participate in this 3 day event. It was a beautiful sight to see this many in worship together. The church was filled to overflowing - it was nice to see the building since when I was here in 2001 I participated in bulding it. I met some girls that remembered me, they were part of the youth group that we helped with then. I had opportunity to speak with Khmer ladies and to listen alot. It was a beneficial language experience for me (e.g. singing with the other missionaries in front of course in Khmer), but it was also a very encouraging time. It was a blessing to see that the Khmer women were blessed and that God was speaking to them. I also had the opportunity to connect with other missionaries on our field that I had not yet met. It was great fun.

No comments: