Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

February 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I have a home - I will be moving all of my things in on Monday. It is the second and third floors of a house in which a Khmer family lives on the bottom floor. We have a separate enterance to our house but the main gate we share with them. It has two bedrooms, one bathroom and then a living room-dining room-kitchen all open. On the third floor we have a open balcony with two rooms off of it each has a bathroom they open onto the balcony outside. A very different set up then my other house. I am excited to have all the main living space on one floor. It is located a couple of blocks from the university where I study. God has answered our prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your move, Julie!

Christine said...

YAY! That is exciting. Hope it becomes home quickly!

How is the day to day stuff?I am getting more used to it all, but it is odd that I still feel in transition and adjustment 6 months later.

I am taking a very short vacation in April and am really looking forward to that!
Take care