Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

February 18, 2008

New Language Opportunities

Today I met with one of the missionaries that helps me with studying the langauge we meet 2 times a week for a hour and a half each time. She has been coming to my house for months now and we usually study a book or I ask her questions about something else I have been studying if I need further explanation. Today she took me to an orphanage - it is right around the corner from where I live right now and I did not even know it. It was a great time. The orphanage has around 35 children ranging from 2 years old to 12 years old. I spent my time asking the kids their names and ages, playing games with them, taking some pictures and laughing. It was a time of refreshing for me, the kids were excited and having such a good time it made my heart glad. I could not understand all of the children when they talked some do not speak very clearly, but I was able to talk some. I hope to be able to visit there on a regular basis.

No comments: