Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

June 29, 2007

Lao Blessing

Tonight was an emotional night. One of the ladies with C&MA set it up so that all the C&MA missionaries could have dinner together in a private room. It was wonderful to again be with the group in our own space because it has not been like that since the first week. After that one of the guys, Brian who I knew from ATS planned for us to do a Lao Blessing. First we all sat in a circle and shared our prayer requests with one another. Then we took strings like the Lao people do at special times to bless people and walked around the room and tied a string on another person's wrist. As we tied the string we prayed for the person and gave words of encouragement and blessing. All of this brought on tears as we shared with one another. God used the other missionaries to speak into my life and to lift me up in prayer we went away with great filling of connectedness and unity. God used these other people who are also going through the same type of transition as I am to encourage me.

No comments: