Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

August 10, 2008

Khmer Verses to Memorize


The first verse is Acts 10:43
The second verse is Romans 14:9
We read from left to right (Praise God) however there are no
spaces between words only spaces when there is a complete phrase
or at the end of the sentence.

2 comments:

Lv2Hike said...

Hey Julie! Interesting post. Does the writing go left to right or right to left? Are there a lot of characters to memorize? And how has it been going for you? Love your updates! Many blessings to you and your ministry there (and language study, of course).

pstlouis said...

Julie,
Great job on your language study! I had trouble learning 10 words in Latvian. My trip went well. Six of my children were back for the third year. I continue to build relationships with them and the teachers.

A Happy belated Birthday! Continued blessings and prayers.
Irene

Continued prayers and blessings.