Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

August 8, 2008

Needles-70 doses-Air Asia

What do you get when you cross needles, 70 doses and Air Asia = PROBLEMS.
I flew Air Asia to Bangkok and back. On my way back I was bringng about 70 doses of medication with me. The airlines told me that I had too many needles in my carry on. They meade a big deal about it at the scanner and at the gate. However eventually they let me on the plane and did not even take my luggage.
The funny thing is that this is the first problem I have had transporting my medication. Different people have brought my meds from the US to Cambodia without any problems. I think it was the Airline. Praise God for making the way for me to bring my meds back with me.

No comments: