Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

August 26, 2008

Loud Music

Tonight there is a party somewhere near my house-how do I know you might ask-LOUD MUSIC! If you like loud music this is the place to be. When there is a party usually a loud speaker is rented to pump out the music and everything is outside. Since there are vent openings in the house and the houses are close to one another I cannot only hear the music (can't watch tv during that time) but can feel it as well. Sometimes I can even see what is happening from my window. This party has already been running for a hour and a half starting around 6pm it can go all the way until midnight. Although for a good night sleep it will be nice for it to end by 10.

1 comment:

Em said...

Hey Julie! It's Emily! How have you been?! Haha, I remember all the noise outside your place early in the morning! Hope you have a great time as the missionary stays at your place. I just got back from my church retreat a couple days ago. My flight back was awesome! I took the anti-nausea medicine and slept well most of the way, and I was even able to look out window during the landing! It was beautiful! God's the best painter for sure! Take care! :-)