Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

September 20, 2008

Teaching Time #1

Today was the first time I have taught in Khmer. I met with three ladies at the dorm and we studied the first lesson about God, his character and the first commandment. I prepared a number of questions ahead of time which was great but of course there were a number of things that I wanted to ask and talk about that I had not prepared. This was a little bit of a challenge but I feel that it all went well. It was great to talk about how we have seen God at work in our lives, our devotional times, importance of the Holy Spirit and putting God first in our lives. There was some challegeing things that came out of our conversation that I think will help each of us grow in our relationship with God. It was a little difficult at times with the language but overall I think I was able to express myself-praise God.

No comments: