Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

September 3, 2008

Planning - planning - planning

As I write this I am thinking of all the planning and preparation I need to do to be ready to do some teaching. This month I will be leading a study with 2 other believers on New Life in Christ. May God bless me with the language skills I need in order to have good discussion. I am also planning a Sunday School teachers session for the end of the month. My schedule is pick up pace as a plan and then implement.

1 comment:

Bruce and Cheryl said...

Hi Julie! We just helped your mom and dad and Troy move in to their new home last night. Hopefully, today, their table and couch comes. It's all a bit overwhelming task to go through all the boxes. I'm sure you are praying for them, especially your mom, during this new transition.
As I read your blog, I am continually amazed, but not really surprised, at how well you are doing in your language learning. "Apart from Me, you can do nothing" comes to my mind. I know Christ is in you giving you everything you need to do His work. I just read from Eternal Perspectives Ministries website. This encouraged me; hoping it will encourage you as well: "Live not in the light of the moment, but in light of eternity." That puts a whole new perspective on the moment to moment stuff we go through, huh?!! Praying for strength and courage and rest and your new Bible Study.
Love, Cheryl