Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

September 27, 2008

Sunday School Seminar

The past few days my nerves have been really high. My nervousness has grown as today approached. I have been more nervous the past few days then I have been in a really long time. However this morning I was not really nervous, I felt mostly calm-I credit it to God (alot of prayer). Not many teachers showed up for the seminar today, but the feed back I got was great. I was told by a fellow missionary that I did a great job and another Sunday School Seminar has been planned. The teachers that attended seemed to be excited by the seminar. I hope that this will create a positive desire for more teachers to attend the next seminar and hopefully in the future I there will be a desire for me to plan one a month.

1 comment:

young's said...

We're glad it went well, we have been praying for you about this seminar. Now that you have one under your belt the other ones should be easier!!