Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

October 31, 2008

Car Complications

This past weekend I had car complications. First a flat tire and then something wrong with the steering. However I thank God for people who are willing to help. When I got the flat tire-three guys from a nearby shop came over and changed the tire for me although it was no easy task. I had my first opportunity of buying a tire. Then praise God that I have to park my car at a local garage at night because they were the ones who informed me of the some kind of steering problem - they told me I should not continue to drive until it is fixed. Thank God for the CAMA office where we have wonderful staff-one of the Khmer staff members came out and took a look at the car and said yes it did need to have work done. So the next day he took care of the whole thing for me. It is a wonderful blessing to have people who can help because I do not know all the words to be able to communicate about car problems and such. So even when there are complication there are also encouraging thins too. Now everything is good with the car.

No comments: