Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

June 26, 2007

Khmer

I have been at Wheaton for almost a month now and during my time here I met Oeuy and Chanthan Kes who are Cambodian and also missionaries to Cambodia. They are my tutors here at Wheaton for the 3 hours I get to spend learning Khmer (the Cambodian language). I just completed my second hour with them today - learning the sounds of the Khmer alphabet, repeating greetings, and learning dos and don'ts within the culture. It has been great.

No comments: