Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

June 8, 2007

Psalm 100:5

"For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." This is the verse that God has given me for this time.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi Sweetie,

I was thinking about and of course praying for you. This morning my devotions I read the following and hope that it will encourage your heart as it did mine. (I personalized it for you). I love you, Mom.

As I write this today, my ministry is facing a great financial need. I believe I have God's direction, but I do not yet have the resources needed for my medication. Where will the monies come from? I do not know. All I know is that our God will supply all my needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus our Lord (Philippians 4:19); and while my heart wants to be troubled, I must bring it into subjection to our Lord's command: 'Let not your heart be troubled' (John 14:1), and remember that God does not lie. Keeping all these truths in mind, we must lok to the eternal, knowing that this is a tril of our faith and that we must let patience have its perfect work. God is sovereign, and that we must cling to. Christians are not exempt from the testings and trials of faith, no matter how closely we walk with the Lord. (Read 2 Corinthians 4:8-12, 16-18.) O Beloved, do you see how focusing on the eternal - while clinging to your God and His Word in faith - can take you through the temporal storms which would trouble your heart?