Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

June 21, 2007

Poem

I was reading this morning for my devotional time from Streams in the Desert included in the reading was a poem. The beginning part of this poem spoke to me - maybe it will speak to you as well and encourage your spirit. This is what it says:

"STAND STILL," my soul, for so the Lord commands;
E'en when your way seems blocked, leave it in His wise hand,
His arm is mighty to divide the wave.
"Stand still," my soul, "stand still" and you will see
How God can work the "impossible" for thee,
For with great deliverence He does save.

No comments: