Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

August 14, 2007

House Hunting

In Cambodia when you are house hunting you are truly on a hunt! Rachael my closest missionary friend in Cambodia has taken me on this it started today. She drove me up and down streets and as we drove we looked for signs hanging on the gates of the houses. If I saw a sing I would ask Rachael if that place was for rent. Sometimes the sign would read: House for sale, sometimes: Do not park here, and even sometimes: Do not pee here. I did see a house for rent. The house was divided into two sections so that two places could be rented. I looked at the section I could afford it had a living room, kitchen and bathroom on the bottom floor and then a bedroom and balcony on the second floor. It is very different looking for a house in Cambodia then in the states. I looked at a one bedroom apartment but it was out of my price range. Tomorrow I have an appointment to see a house in my price range it is large and has 4 bedrooms. Anyway please pray for this venture that the Lord would guide me to the right house, landlord and area of the city.

No comments: