Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

August 3, 2007

In Cambodia

I have safely arrived in Cambodia. Thank you for your prayers for my safe travel. I was welcomed warmly by the other C&MA missionaries in Phnom Penh. I have been spending the last few days meeting them - it has been a joy and privledge. I am finally adjusted to the time change. Tomorrow I will move in with a host family, I am looking forward to learning from them and developing a relationship with them. Pray for a good time together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lord,
I just lift Julie up to you and thank you that she is now rested and ready to start her assignments. I pray that she and her new family will get along very well and that they will build a strong friendship with one another. Amen