Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

August 29, 2007

A House

Sorry it has taken a while for me to post on my blog I have been very busy and have not had time to get to the internet cafe. But I wanted to let you know that I found a house. It is located in Toul Kork an area of Phnom Penh that is in the northwest. This is where other missionary families and the office is located. It is called a long house in Khmi which really means tall. It is taller and skinner than shorter and wider. It is nice it has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, another sitting area and a covered roof. I hope to be able to post a picture once I get everything set up. This week I am shopping for all the furniture and appiances I need. I wil most likely move in on Sept. 3. Thank you for praying, pray as I transition and move in.

No comments: