Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

October 12, 2007

My friend Soeun

This week I been off of school since Wednesday. I invited my friend Soeun to come and stay with me for these days. This friend of mine is from the province Kampong Cham but she is living in Phnom Penh in the dorms of the Bible School, she is in her first year there. I met her the first time in 2001 while I was on my missions trip. I met her the second time at my friend Rachael's house. Now she has been staying with me for the last two days and will leave tomorrow. It has been nice to have another person around the house. We have had a lot of fun with each other speaking Khmi and English as well as hanging out with our other friends Rachael and Srey. Soeun is full of energy and loves the Lord. It has been a delight to have her stay with me. Please pray for her as she studies, it is stressful and difficult for her, but she is being obedient to God.

No comments: