Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

October 15, 2007

Speaking Khmi

Speaking Khmi is my biggest struggle at the moment. I look back on things that I have learned, I can read many things in Khmi (not all words because it sure is easier to read when you know the words already), I can also listen to many conversations and pick up enough words to understand the jist of it, however when it comes to speaking the words just don't come to mind. The problem is that I have a hard time thinking in English and being able to come up with the Khmi words, but if I see or hear the Khmi it is so much easier to understand the meaning in English. Please continue to pray for me that I would have a mind to retain the information and am learning and the ability to speak.

No comments: