Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

October 31, 2007

Connections

While I was in Thailand I was able to meet with a lady name Louisa. She and I met in Wheaton while doing prefield orientation and how to learn a second language. She was my roommate then. She arrived in Thailand around the same time I arrived in Cambodia. It was great to be able to connect with her. We were able to share experiences with one another because we are going through the same types of things just in different places. The Youngs took us out to dinner it was so nice. We talked a lot about being single, learning the language, traveling... This was also an encouragement to be able to identify with someone and them identify with me at the same time.

No comments: