Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

October 1, 2007

The Royal University of Phnom Penh

Today I began studying at the Institute of Foreign Languages which is a part of the University. My class has about 16 people in it 1/2 of them are from Korea. There is a couple from Wisconsin whom I talked with for a while, they are also missionaries, have been here two months (arrived the day after me) and who live down the street a ways from me. I am hoping that this couple and I will become good friends and maybe meet a little coffee shop around the corner from their house that we both visit occassionally. It was nice to be studying with other people I think that it will make learning a little more interesting. Continue to pray that I would have a mind to understand and recollect, ears to listen and a mouth to speak.

No comments: