Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

October 7, 2007

The Mysterious Creature

. This morning I woke up and went downstairs and as I was putting dishes away from my drying rack I noticed the spatula was outside of it and was chewed up as you can see in the picture. I am taking a poll on what kind of creature you think chewed up the spatula. Post your thoughts on the comments section. It is still a mystery to me so I hope to catch the creature so we can solve this mystery. Pray for me as I live with creatures in my house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The creature in your kitchen is probably one variety of the genus "Bandicota" that are prevalent in East and Central Asia. It tends to be mouse-like in appearance and loves to chew things. To have a look, Google images "Bandicota" and have a look at the different types of same. If it is not this animal, I have more suggestions for you.

Anonymous said...

Your critter might also be a lesser bamboo rat, the small white-toothed rat, a Ryukyu mouse (long-shot), or a Shortridge's mouse.