Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

November 4, 2007

Day by Day

While I was in Thailand I went to Dave and Maryanne's small group. We sang the hymn Day by Day by Carolina Sandell Berg. It was the first time I heard this hymn and the words to the first verse really spoke to me so i would like to share them with you.
"Day by day with each passing moment,
Strength I find to meet my trials here;
Trusting in my Father's wise bestowment,
I've no cause for worry or for fear.
He whose heart is kind beyond all measure
Gives unto each day what He deams best
Lovingly its part of pain and pleasure,
Mingling toil with peace and rest."

This spoke to me because every day there are new things some hard and some easy. but God gives me what is best for me.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hey there - good to hear that things are humming for you.
Is it all harder than you thought it may be - or at least the challenges are in different areas than you expected? I know that things are hitting me that I never would have guessed.
I am sure it was great to connect with Louisa and have someone to talk through all this stuff we are dealing with - I am thrilled you had that opportunity.
Well - I will check back to stay in touch - my blog is www.xanga.com/ITS_CQ
hang in there!! -Christine Queer