Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

November 22, 2007

Dictation

Today was an emotional day for me. I miss being home especially on a holiday. However what made it especially emotional was the combination of missing home, being tierd and having to do dictation. When I arrived for my tutoring session today my tutor told me that I would do dictation today-the least thing from my mind to do. I had not done this before and I already had in mind that we were going to finish lesson 15 since Friday and Monday are holidays. Well I worked on dictation. The tutor would say a sentance or phrase in Khmer and I would write it in Khmer on the board. This required a lot of thinking and I did not feel like it was the best day to try to do this. After a hour of this I took a break and went to the bathroom and let some of it out in tears. Then I composed myself and we then finished lesson 15.

No comments: