Documentation of my happenings in Cambodia from my thoughts, to funny things, and what God is doing in my life I hope you enjoy reading...

Romans 10:14-15

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!'"

November 28, 2007

Exciting News

I want to share with all of you exciting news I recieved on Saturday. My mom told me that she is coming to Cambodia for Christmas. She will be staying for three weeks I am thrilled. I have already begun planning things for when she is here. This is something I am looking forward to this Christmas.

2 comments:

Kara said...

How wonderful! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to know your mom will be with you for Christmas! She's been nothing but smiles!

We're missing you here, Jules, but are praying for you as your build your new home.

Have a great time with your mom and a Christmas filled with His Love!